Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Earth day Cleanup.

So recently I participated in helping my school and other schools clean up our neighborhood. The group I was in went to the local park. The workers there called us over knowing what we were doing and asked us to help them. So as a result of that we ending up filling up the their pickup truck with dirt, sticks and other garbage. Then after that we filled up the garden part of the park with mulch. Finnally after all the work we went back to our school were they were giving out food for everyone participating in the cleanup and we ate and then everyone went home except a few of my friends and me hung out for a while after. Going into this my objective was to help clean up all of the park but I only ended up cleaning up the garden area of the park but it was still fun helping clean and do work.

No comments:

Post a Comment