Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Something that scares me.

Something that I will be starting soon that definitely scares me is my job. This job will be an Umpire for little league baseball games. The reason this scares me is because it will be a new experience. Also my younger sister (she's 12 now) played in little league softball so ive seen how mad some coaches/parents can get if you make a call they dont like. Plus to add on to all that I recently finished reading through all the rules that I have to memorize and just over all the responsibility this will be. But on the bright side it does pay so that's always good. Another thing I'm kindve scared about is that I will have to organize all my Umpire gear like my Face Mask, Chest Protecter, Umpire Bag, Homeplate brush, clicker and the Umpire shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment